Essentials for all Abstracts
- Abstract deadline for Oral presentations: 15th of July 2019
Abstract deadline for Poster presentations: 15th of August 2019
- Authors should indicate which session their abstract is intended for and include all required information (see Instructions for Abstract Format)
- Presenting authors whose abstract are accepted for presentation must register and cover registration fees before the 15th of August 2019.
- Abstracts must be prepared in English. Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors, as this can be grounds for rejection. In case of acceptance, changes in the abstract title, text or authorship won’t be allowed.
- After review by the scientific committee, the presenting author will be notified via e-mail about: (a) the acceptance or rejection of the abstract, (b) the decided session and format of the presentation (oral or poster), and (c) in case the scientific committee indicates that the work needs corrections, the authors will have a single opportunity to send a new version of the abstract according to the suggestions and corrections of the scientific committee.
- The exact day and time of the presentation will depend on session schedule. Presenting/contact authors will be notified about the schedule.
- Accepted abstracts will be posted on the conference website.
Please follow these instructions carefully. Abstracts not prepared correctly will not be considered for presentation.
Correction of abstracts cannot be accepted after the submission deadline.
Instructions for Abstract Format
Title: maximum 2 lines.
Names of all authors
Affiliations of all authors
E-mail addresses of all authors
Keywords: from 3 to 5
Presentation format: oral or poster
Session for which the abstract is submitted to
Abstract: max 400 words
Submit your Abstract Now!